- What information we collect, store, and use when you visit our site.
- What personally identifiable information we collect, store, and use when you become a member of IdentityIntact™.
- Member information sharing with our Partners.
- Information sharing with other non-affiliated third parties.
- Your choices regarding the collection, use, and distribution of information.
- How to correct inaccuracies or changes to your information.
- Other items: Cookies, Links, and Security
- Information Collection and Use (Visitors) - Upon visiting our site, we may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and use the information to enhance the usefulness of our web site. IP addresses will not be linked to personally identifiable information.
- Information Collection and Use (Members) - We collect your personal information only if you decide to purchase one of our membership plans or other products and services that may be available. We collect certain details like your name, address, and credit card details in order to provide you with our benefits and to transact your payment. We may also collect information on you during the course of your membership, like which Credit Solutions you buy (as you may qualify for free membership upgrades), when you access our call center, and any discussions or claim details you present as we attempt to help you resolve an identity fraud incident.
- Sharing Member Information with our Partners - In order to provide you with the benefits of our membership, we need to share your membership information, confidentially, with our insurance carrier in the event you need to make a claim for an identity fraud incident. Upon purchasing Credit Solutions from Us, information may be shared to help you obtain your Credit Solutions.
- Information Sharing with other Non-Affiliated Parties - We do not share any personally identifiable information with any other parties except our insurance carrier as described above or under confidential audit or as may be required by law. Should we decide to promote other firms products and services that we feel may be of benefit to you, i.e. firewalls, shredders, etc., we will present the opportunities at our Members section or in our quarterly newsletters to our Members.
- Your Choices regarding the collection, use, and distribution of information - If you do not wish us to collect the information you provide to us as part of our memberships, or share your information with our insurance carrier as described above, you should not subscribe and purchase a membership with IdentityIntact™. We have restricted our information collection and sharing practices to include only the information we need to provide you with our products and services.
- How to correct inaccuracies or changes to your information - In our Members section, you can review your contact details. In the event your contact details change or are not accurate, you will need to notify us promptly. Directions are located in our Members section. For changes or inaccuracies in your Credit Solutions or in your credit reports with the bureaus, you will have to work directly with Equifax and/or the bureaus.
- Links - We provide several links from our site to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage users to view the privacy policies of all sites they visit.
- Security - Together with privacy, the security of your information is important to us. Please review our Terms & Conditions for further details.